Additional Safety Training
Duration: 8 Hours
As the industry standard in Canada and recognized around the world, students will learn how to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments and receive a 3 year certificate.
All workers in the petroleum industry who could be exposed to hydrogen sulphide H2S.
- H2S properties, Health Hazards and Locations - Including worker exposure limits
- Hazard Assessment and Control - Including H2S case studies
- Respiratory Protective Equipment - Including Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Detection of H2S - Gas detection demonstrations with various detection devices
- Initial Response Strategy - 7 steps; including 4 rescue techniques and case studies